Sarah Jessica Parker slams plastic surgery report to fix her 'witch's hands'
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Dave Spencer/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Leandro Justen/BFANYC.com/.6 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
A new tabloid report claiming Sarah Jessica Parker wants to get plastic surgery on her hands is just a bunch of hocus-pocus. The 48-year-old actress set the record straight while appearing on Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" on Dec. 18.
PHOTOS: Stars with weird body parts
"It was a really particularly vicious issue and it was all about how all these particular people are hated and they're the worst and they're awful and everybody hates them," Parker recalled of the recent tabloid story she read. "It was really brutal and I was literally thinking to myself, 'Good God, I escaped that.'"
PHOTOS: Stars without makeup
But the "Sex and the City" star wasn't as lucky as she thought. "And I flipped the page and there was an article about my hands and how ugly they are and how I should go have cosmetic surgery to fix them and I have been contemplating the surgery or I had the surgery," she said. "And then there was a really crude drawing of my hands as a witch's hands."
PHOTOS: Plastic surgery nightmares
The absurd claim made Parker physically ill. "Literally, I was in the car like dizzy," she recalled. "I felt like I needed to be hospitalized. But it really got me to thinking. And here's what I thunk: I thought, 'Really? This is how low?' Like we are now going to attack, to suggest an appendage is now worthy of . . . it was so ridiculous, so outrageous to me because, here's the thing, we'll wrap this up, I love my hands."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite