- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
By Kat Giantis
As you know, the tabloids took aim this week at the peculiar, hottie-meets-hothead romance of Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn.
To recap: Life & Style believes the starlet, 26, has "major abandonment issues" and thinks of the 50-year-old Oscar winner as a "father figure," while Star claims they're "fighting already" because he's encouraging her to go on a "health kick" and -- honey, please -- lose weight.
So, is anyone rooting for these crazy kids (OK, one kid and one AARP candidate) to make it?
Enter celebrity-friendly People magazine, which proclaims ScarJo and Sean downright crazy for each other.
"They are totally head over heels in love," gushes a source. "This [relationship] is for real."
So real that the actor has reportedly already introduced his dewy, stork-denying honey to his mother, who gave her the thumbs-up.
"She absolutely loves Scarlett," enthuses the mole.
Another insider adds that despite reports, the soon-to-be ex-Mrs. Ryan Reynolds hasn't moved into Penn's Malibu pad, but insists their three-month romance couldn't be going better.
"They make each other feel good," opines the spy. "They're both kind of unique and a little bit dark, but together they're a good match."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite