Scarlett and Sean: 'Head Over Heels' and Feeling Good (But a Bit Dark)Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn
- Photo: WENN/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: AP3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video LawsuitMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:58:31 PM
- Can 'House of Cards' Stage a Bar-B-Coup at the Emmys?MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:40:52 PM
- Warner Music Group Intern Wants Money for All That Coffee BrewingMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:34:54 PM
- Universal Extends Licensing President Stephanie Sperber Through 2016MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:32:02 PM
- 'Prometheus 2' Moving Forward With 'Transcendence' Writer Jack PMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:21:29 PM
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video Lawsuit
By Kat Giantis
As you know, the tabloids took aim this week at the peculiar, hottie-meets-hothead romance of Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn.
To recap: Life & Style believes the starlet, 26, has "major abandonment issues" and thinks of the 50-year-old Oscar winner as a "father figure," while Star claims they're "fighting already" because he's encouraging her to go on a "health kick" and -- honey, please -- lose weight.
So, is anyone rooting for these crazy kids (OK, one kid and one AARP candidate) to make it?
Enter celebrity-friendly People magazine, which proclaims ScarJo and Sean downright crazy for each other.
"They are totally head over heels in love," gushes a source. "This [relationship] is for real."
So real that the actor has reportedly already introduced his dewy, stork-denying honey to his mother, who gave her the thumbs-up.
"She absolutely loves Scarlett," enthuses the mole.
Another insider adds that despite reports, the soon-to-be ex-Mrs. Ryan Reynolds hasn't moved into Penn's Malibu pad, but insists their three-month romance couldn't be going better.
"They make each other feel good," opines the spy. "They're both kind of unique and a little bit dark, but together they're a good match."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite