Scarlett Johansson: 'I'm not gonna plan anything' for my wedding to Romain Dauriac
- Photo: CIAO/GSI1 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Alessandra Tarantino/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Domenico Stinellis/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: FMB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
Scarlett Johansson is no bridezilla. The engaged star -- who's pregnant and expecting her first child with fiance Romain Dauriac -- is taking a very relaxed approach with her upcoming wedding. In fact, she's taking almost no approach at all.
"Oh, I don't plan anything," the 29-year-old actress told "Access Hollywood" when asked about her nuptials at the "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" junket on March 12. "I'm terrible at planning. Yeah, I'm not gonna plan anything -- I like to wing it!"
Johansson (who was married before to Ryan Reynolds) was similarly nonchalant about her diet and exercise regimen for "Captain America," in which she rocks a skintight black bodysuit as Marvel's Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff. "It's no secret, no secret thing," she said. "All boring! Boring 5 a.m. workouts. ... It's that old tried and true 'work out like a dude and eat like a rabbit.'"
Co-star Chris Evans' fitness plan, she said, is much more interesting. "The last time I saw him was for some reshoots that we did, or additional shooting that we did for this film, and he was much smaller. I don't know how he bulks up like that!" she marveled. "I can't imagine that he ever is not eating chicken. Like, how much chicken do you eat a day? Be honest, do you just wake up with meat kebabs?! I don't know how he does it."
"He puts so much bulk on," she continued. "But yeah, we've never been competitive in the gym. [Chris] Hemsworth and I are more competitive in the gym."
Her hard work has clearly paid off. Johansson looked stunning at the March 13 Hollywood premiere of "Captain America," her first red carpet event since Us Weekly confirmed her pregnancy. Wearing a fitted black-and-white lace Giorgio Armani Prive corset top and pencil skirt that hugged her curves (but camouflaged her tiny bump), the mom-to-be was positively radiant.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite