Scarlett Johansson on nude photo leak: 'It feels unjust'Related: Scarlett Johansson
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/AP1 of 16
- Photo: FSN-B/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: D&G/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP8 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP10 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Pierre/Stephane/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Vents About Working ConditionsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:30:22 PM
- Damon Lindelof Admits 'Star Trek' Strip Down Was 'Gratuitous,' &MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:21:01 PM
- HBO's 'Girls' Adds Jennifer Westfeldt for Season 3MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:09:00 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)
By Wonderwall Editors
Scarlett Johansson addressed the issue of privacy for celebrities in an interview with CNN that aired Saturday. Although she avoided mentioning the nude photos that were hacked and leaked from her cell phone recently, the intrusion was clearly the subject of discussion.
RELATED: Romance Rumor du Jour: Scarlett Johansson and Bradley Cooper's 'Flirty' Night Out
"Who doesn't want to protect their own privacy?," the actress said. "Just because you're in the spotlight or just because you're an actor or make films doesn't mean that you're not entitled to your own personal privacy.
She continued: "No matter what the context, when that is sieged in some way it feels unjust, it feels wrong. I've gotten that response from many people that I've met now. They say, 'how do you deal with the invasion of privacy?' I don't know. To me it's an adjustment. There are certainly instances I think where you give a lot of yourself, finally you just kind of put your foot down and say 'wait, I'm taking it back.'"
Johansson, who is also an Oxfam ambassador, also visited drought-stricken areas in the Horn of Africa the last week.
"This is a long-term and escalating crisis exacerbated by political conflict, famine and drought that can no longer be ignored, she said in a statement. "Over half the Somalis that have died are children; an entire generation lost. This is no longer an issue that can only garner some attention, some of the time. Extreme action must be taken by the global community now."
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Find out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite