Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Buy $2.8 Million Home
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Eddie Mejia/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: JLM/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
The Hollywood couple recently purchased a two-bedroom, three-bath house in the L.A. area, a source tells USMagazine.com. Recently listed at approximately $2.8 million, the property features chic, mid-century design, a swimming pool and stunning vista views.
Reps for both actors had no comment.
Johansson, 25, wed Reynolds, 33, in an intimate ceremony at a Canadian wilderness retreat in September 2008.
They also own an apartment on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
"My oldest brother is adopted and I have every intention of adopting at some time," Reynolds told British Glamour last July. Johansson said earlier that year that she had no plans to get pregnant "any time soon."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite