Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Buy $2.8 Million Home
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Eddie Mejia/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: JLM/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- John Wells, Grant Heslov Host 'August: Osage County' Benefit With Their WivesMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 2:12:04 PM
- TheWrapOff: Golden Globes Hangover Newsroom Sounds Off on Best and Worst of the Nominations (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 2:07:02 PM
- Waitress Accuses 'Real Housewives' Caroline Manzo's Husband of Racist RemMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 1:49:05 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Scores $15.2M OverseasMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 1:03:14 PM
- Casey Affleck, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Michael B. Jordan in Talks to Star in 'Triple Nine&apoMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 12:47:16 PM
- John Wells, Grant Heslov Host 'August: Osage County' Benefit With Their Wives
The Hollywood couple recently purchased a two-bedroom, three-bath house in the L.A. area, a source tells USMagazine.com. Recently listed at approximately $2.8 million, the property features chic, mid-century design, a swimming pool and stunning vista views.
Reps for both actors had no comment.
Johansson, 25, wed Reynolds, 33, in an intimate ceremony at a Canadian wilderness retreat in September 2008.
They also own an apartment on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
"My oldest brother is adopted and I have every intention of adopting at some time," Reynolds told British Glamour last July. Johansson said earlier that year that she had no plans to get pregnant "any time soon."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite