Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Buy $2.8 Million HomeRelated: Ryan Reynolds, Scarlett Johansson
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Eddie Mejia/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: JLM/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Iron Man 3' Tops $400M at Domestic Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:56:02 AM
- McDreamy part of all-American team at Le MansMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:36:29 AM
- Drafthouse Films Acquires Obscure 1979 Sci-Fi Movie 'The Visitor,' Starring John HMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:13:59 AM
- Sandra Bullock Won't Be in 'Annie' Remake After Negotiations End (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:07:51 AM
- Slim Whitman, Yodeling Country Singer Featured in 'Mars Attacks!", Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:05:02 AM
- 'Iron Man 3' Tops $400M at Domestic Box Office
The Hollywood couple recently purchased a two-bedroom, three-bath house in the L.A. area, a source tells USMagazine.com. Recently listed at approximately $2.8 million, the property features chic, mid-century design, a swimming pool and stunning vista views.
Reps for both actors had no comment.
Johansson, 25, wed Reynolds, 33, in an intimate ceremony at a Canadian wilderness retreat in September 2008.
They also own an apartment on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
"My oldest brother is adopted and I have every intention of adopting at some time," Reynolds told British Glamour last July. Johansson said earlier that year that she had no plans to get pregnant "any time soon."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite