Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Buy $2.8 Million Home
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Eddie Mejia/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: JLM/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
The Hollywood couple recently purchased a two-bedroom, three-bath house in the L.A. area, a source tells USMagazine.com. Recently listed at approximately $2.8 million, the property features chic, mid-century design, a swimming pool and stunning vista views.
Reps for both actors had no comment.
Johansson, 25, wed Reynolds, 33, in an intimate ceremony at a Canadian wilderness retreat in September 2008.
They also own an apartment on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
"My oldest brother is adopted and I have every intention of adopting at some time," Reynolds told British Glamour last July. Johansson said earlier that year that she had no plans to get pregnant "any time soon."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite