Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Reunite at Radiohead Concert
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: FSN-B/Retna Ltd.10 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late Arr
The former spouses crossed paths at the Radiohead concert at Roseland Ballroom in New York City Thursday, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly.
Though the actors have shared several meals since announcing their split in December, don't expect a reconciliation.
"Ryan and Scarlett came in together right before show started and just watched, rocked out and left together," a source says. "They just seemed like good friends."
Also in the audience? Newlyweds Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, Blake Lively, Jack Black and Aziz Ansari.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite