- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures1 of 5
- Photo: WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box Office
By Molly McGonigle
RELATED VIDEO: Scarlet talks about girls who kick butt
Johansson first cut her famously long locks over the summer to a shoulder length cut, but has taken the plunge and gone even shorter this time.
RELATED: Political Halloween costumes
She has updated her look with a bob which angles up in the back and she's embraced a tousled look to give her bone-straight hair some style and volume.
Johansson isn't the only young female celeb to recently choose a much shorter hairstyle. Ashlee Simpson and Keira Knightley also recently made headlines with similar bob styles.
RELATED: How to throw a Halloween party
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite