- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Shea Walsh/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) -- The Terminator is taking a few shots at the Road Warrior.
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger wise-cracked about Mel Gibson on Wednesday, comparing him to the Gulf of Mexico oil leak.
Schwarzenegger told a group of utility commissioners in Sacramento that while BP appears to have contained its well, "no one has figured out how to contain Mel Gibson."
A celebrity website has posted audio recordings of what it says are Gibson's profanity-laced tirades against his ex-girlfriend.
Schwarzenegger also told participants to turn off their cell phones "because we are expecting a call from him."
Gibson spokesman Alan Nierob says he is happy to hear that Schwarzenegger is maintaining a sense of humor, adding,
"He's obviously paving the way for a return to showbiz."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite