Schwarzenegger doesn't want to pay Shriver support
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP1 of 23
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP2 of 23
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 23
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 23
- Photo: AN2/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 23
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 23
- Photo: AN2/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com9 of 23
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP10 of 23
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 23
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional12 of 23
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP14 of 23
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP15 of 23
- Photo: PF1/WENN16 of 23
- Photo: Promotional17 of 23
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP18 of 23
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP19 of 23
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin20 of 23
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN21 of 23
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP22 of 23
More Celeb News
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Maintains Ratings Dominance with New Anchor David MuirMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:48:00 AM
- NFL Names Former White House Staffer as SVP, Public Policy and Government AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:36:00 AM
- Leonardo DiCaprio named UN Messenger of PeaceMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:29:35 AM
- Cara Delevingne Joins John Green Adaptation 'Paper Towns'MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:28:00 AM
- UN names DiCaprio a Messenger of PeaceMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:27:42 AM
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Maintains Ratings Dominance with New Anchor David Muir
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger has indicated in court filings that he does not want to pay Maria Shriver spousal support or her attorney's fees in their divorce case.
The couple announced they had split in May, and Schwarzenegger later disclosed he had fathered a child with a member of his household staff.
The actor and former California governor filed his response to Shriver's divorce petition Wednesday in Los Angeles.
The issues of whether Shriver will receive spousal support and who will pay her attorney's fees are the only differences in their initial filings to end their 25-year marriage.
They are seeking joint custody of two of their sons, who are 17 and 13.
Shriver filed for divorce on July 1.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite