Schwarzenegger doesn't want to pay Shriver support
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP1 of 23
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP2 of 23
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 23
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 23
- Photo: AN2/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 23
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 23
- Photo: AN2/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com9 of 23
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP10 of 23
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 23
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional12 of 23
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP14 of 23
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP15 of 23
- Photo: PF1/WENN16 of 23
- Photo: Promotional17 of 23
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP18 of 23
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP19 of 23
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin20 of 23
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN21 of 23
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP22 of 23
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger has indicated in court filings that he does not want to pay Maria Shriver spousal support or her attorney's fees in their divorce case.
The couple announced they had split in May, and Schwarzenegger later disclosed he had fathered a child with a member of his household staff.
The actor and former California governor filed his response to Shriver's divorce petition Wednesday in Los Angeles.
The issues of whether Shriver will receive spousal support and who will pay her attorney's fees are the only differences in their initial filings to end their 25-year marriage.
They are seeking joint custody of two of their sons, who are 17 and 13.
Shriver filed for divorce on July 1.
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite