Schwarzenegger doesn't want to pay Shriver support
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP1 of 23
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP2 of 23
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 23
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 23
- Photo: AN2/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 23
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP7 of 23
- Photo: AN2/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com9 of 23
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP10 of 23
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 23
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional12 of 23
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP14 of 23
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP15 of 23
- Photo: PF1/WENN16 of 23
- Photo: Promotional17 of 23
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP18 of 23
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP19 of 23
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin20 of 23
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN21 of 23
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger has indicated in court filings that he does not want to pay Maria Shriver spousal support or her attorney's fees in their divorce case.
The couple announced they had split in May, and Schwarzenegger later disclosed he had fathered a child with a member of his household staff.
The actor and former California governor filed his response to Shriver's divorce petition Wednesday in Los Angeles.
The issues of whether Shriver will receive spousal support and who will pay her attorney's fees are the only differences in their initial filings to end their 25-year marriage.
They are seeking joint custody of two of their sons, who are 17 and 13.
Shriver filed for divorce on July 1.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite