Sean Penn, Charlize Theron make out at Madonna's Oscar afterparty
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur / (Inset: WENN)/Getty Images North America7 of 11
- Photo: infusla-275/INF8 of 11
- Photo: 4CRNS/O. Duran/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: 4CRNS/O. Duran/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Fox's 'Gotham,' CBS's 'Scorpion' PremMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:08:00 AM
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Outfest to Honor Hilary Swank, Armistead Maupin and Levi Strauss & Co at Legacy Awards DinneMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Maker Studios Targets Hispanic Millennials With MiTú PartnershipMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback PlansMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:24:00 AM
- Ratings: Fox's 'Gotham,' CBS's 'Scorpion' Prem
Leave it to Madonna to be a good sport. As per tradition, the pop legend, 55, hosted her annual Oscars afterparty on March 2 at the mansion of her manager Guy Oseary, with festivities raging from 10 p.m. to around 6 a.m.. Among the night's many, many A-list guests were her ex-husband, Sean Penn, and his girlfriend, Charlize Theron.
Fellow Oscar winners Penn, 53, and Theron, 38, were "making out like crazy" and "all over each other" on the dance floor, an observer at the bash tells Us Weekly. "They were the talk of the party -- even Madonna noticed!" Penn and Madonna divorced way back in 1989; she eventually married and divorced Guy Ritchie, while he divorced Robin Wright after 14 years in 2010.
Still, the former couple's 4-year union was passionate, and the Material Girl's close pal Debi Mazar recently quipped that Penn remains Madonna's "one true love." Over the years, Penn was supported his ex-wife at concert performances, and she recently joined him in Haiti on a humanitarian project.
Regardless, Penn and Theron's makeout session was on display for all to see -- including attendees Julia Roberts, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus, Tom Ford, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi, John Travolta and Kelly Preston ... even Madonna's teenagers!
Past 2 a.m., "Madonna was dancing up a storm with her kids Lourdes and Rocco on the dancefloor," the observer says. "She kept walking around the party trying to get everyone to dance.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite