Sean Penn's son 'regrets' hurling slurs at paparazzo
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Sean Penn's son, Hopper, has spoken of his regret after he allegedly used racist and homophobic slurs during an altercation with a photographer in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
The actor's 19-year-old son with actress Robin Wright became embroiled in a bust-up with a paparazzo as he and his famous father entered an office building in Beverly Hills.
In video footage of the fight, obtained by TMZ, Hopper is purportedly shown pushing past the snapper, before saying, "F--- you... you're a f---ing f--got... shut up you f---ing n--ger."
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Police were alerted to the incident, but all parties involved decided not to take the matter any further.
However, after the video footage hit the web, Hopper told TMZ that he regretted his outburst, but insists he was "accosted" by the snapper. He says, "I was accosted by paparazzi and made to feel like an animal -- threatened and under attack, but that does not condone my own actions. I deeply regret my choice of words."
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite