Sean Penn's son 'regrets' hurling slurs at paparazzo
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Sean Penn's son, Hopper, has spoken of his regret after he allegedly used racist and homophobic slurs during an altercation with a photographer in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
The actor's 19-year-old son with actress Robin Wright became embroiled in a bust-up with a paparazzo as he and his famous father entered an office building in Beverly Hills.
In video footage of the fight, obtained by TMZ, Hopper is purportedly shown pushing past the snapper, before saying, "F--- you... you're a f---ing f--got... shut up you f---ing n--ger."
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Police were alerted to the incident, but all parties involved decided not to take the matter any further.
However, after the video footage hit the web, Hopper told TMZ that he regretted his outburst, but insists he was "accosted" by the snapper. He says, "I was accosted by paparazzi and made to feel like an animal -- threatened and under attack, but that does not condone my own actions. I deeply regret my choice of words."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite