Sean Penn's son 'regrets' hurling slurs at paparazzo
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- Tom Cruise Has a Painful 'Groundhog Day' in 'Edge of Tomorrow' TMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:24:59 PM
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special Trailer: Matt Smith's Goodbye (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:15:13 PM
- ABC Family Names Tom Ascheim as PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:13:56 PM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (
Sean Penn's son, Hopper, has spoken of his regret after he allegedly used racist and homophobic slurs during an altercation with a photographer in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
The actor's 19-year-old son with actress Robin Wright became embroiled in a bust-up with a paparazzo as he and his famous father entered an office building in Beverly Hills.
In video footage of the fight, obtained by TMZ, Hopper is purportedly shown pushing past the snapper, before saying, "F--- you... you're a f---ing f--got... shut up you f---ing n--ger."
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Police were alerted to the incident, but all parties involved decided not to take the matter any further.
However, after the video footage hit the web, Hopper told TMZ that he regretted his outburst, but insists he was "accosted" by the snapper. He says, "I was accosted by paparazzi and made to feel like an animal -- threatened and under attack, but that does not condone my own actions. I deeply regret my choice of words."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite