Seann William Scott, fiancée Lindsay Frimodt split, end engagement
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks3 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
Steve Stifler is single again. Nearly a year after announcing their plans to marry, Seann William Scott and former Victoria's Secret model Lindsay Frimodt have called off their engagement, Scott's rep confirms to Us Weekly. After less than a year of dating, the "American Reunion" actor, 35, proposed to the beauty in early 2012 during a beach vacation.
"They remain friends," a source tells Us of the breakup. "It was a very amicable split."
Scott happily confirmed their engagement at the March 2012 premiere of "American Reunion." "I don't know how I got a girl like my fiancée," Scott said. "She hadn't seen 'American Pie.' Thank God. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't be engaged." (Scott reprised his role in the sequel as crude party boy Steve Stifler alongside Jason Biggs, Tara Reid, Alyson Hannigan and Chris Klein.)
The actor reportedly completed a treatment program at an undisclosed rehab facility back in March 2011. Before his romance with Frimodt, Scott had been linked to actresses Jaime King and January Jones.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite