- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 8
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
One day after announcing her pregnancy, Anna Faris showed off her tiny baby bump at London premiere of The Dictator Thursday.
The actress, 35, looked radiant in a red wrap dress, which she accessorized with black peep-toe heels and a black clutch. Faris will welcome her first child with husband Chris Pratt, 32, this fall, her rep confirmed to Us Weekly Wednesday.
Faris, who wed Pratt in Bali in July 2009, once said she "would love to have eight kids" with her TV star hubby. "We want to populate the world!" she told Us in September.
Their similar interests make them a perfect match, gushed Faris (wed to Ben Indra from 2004-2007). "He's in comedy, I'm in comedy -- we just laugh a lot," she told Us. "It's hard because we're apart from each other a lot, but we're kind of country bumpkins a little. We're both from Seattle, like at the foot of the mountains, you know?"
Faris -- who met her husband on the set of Take Me Home Tonight and later teamed up again for What's Your Number? -- would make an excellent guest star on Parks and Recreation, according to Pratt.
"We are really hoping it happens and they really want her. Schedules haven't lined up, so it hasn't worked out yet, but if they give us another season, it will definitely happen -- I hope!" Pratt told Us in March.
"We've talked about her being a former Miss Pawnee -- I love that," Pratt said of the NBC comedy, set in Pawnee, Indiana. "We have so many ideas! I would love to see her do something. She's so good. She's so funny and I'd love to have her on the show. I think she'd rock."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: See Anna Faris' Baby Bump!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite