- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 8
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
One day after announcing her pregnancy, Anna Faris showed off her tiny baby bump at London premiere of The Dictator Thursday.
The actress, 35, looked radiant in a red wrap dress, which she accessorized with black peep-toe heels and a black clutch. Faris will welcome her first child with husband Chris Pratt, 32, this fall, her rep confirmed to Us Weekly Wednesday.
Faris, who wed Pratt in Bali in July 2009, once said she "would love to have eight kids" with her TV star hubby. "We want to populate the world!" she told Us in September.
Their similar interests make them a perfect match, gushed Faris (wed to Ben Indra from 2004-2007). "He's in comedy, I'm in comedy -- we just laugh a lot," she told Us. "It's hard because we're apart from each other a lot, but we're kind of country bumpkins a little. We're both from Seattle, like at the foot of the mountains, you know?"
Faris -- who met her husband on the set of Take Me Home Tonight and later teamed up again for What's Your Number? -- would make an excellent guest star on Parks and Recreation, according to Pratt.
"We are really hoping it happens and they really want her. Schedules haven't lined up, so it hasn't worked out yet, but if they give us another season, it will definitely happen -- I hope!" Pratt told Us in March.
"We've talked about her being a former Miss Pawnee -- I love that," Pratt said of the NBC comedy, set in Pawnee, Indiana. "We have so many ideas! I would love to see her do something. She's so good. She's so funny and I'd love to have her on the show. I think she'd rock."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: See Anna Faris' Baby Bump!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite