See Jennifer Aniston's Dowdy Movie Makeover
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: GEVA GRPR/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: JAXN/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Michael Andreen Named SVP, Production at Fox InternationalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- Richard Belzer's brother commits suicide - reportMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:20:50 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiations
Jennifer Aniston ... is that you?
The usually glamorous star unveiled her dramatic makeunder on the set of her new movie, "We're the Millers," in Wilmington, N.C., on July 23. Wearing a sleeveless blue button-up and khaki pants, the 43-year-old actress lugged a suitcase while filming a scene with Emma Roberts, 21.
"First day of filming on 'We're The Millers,'" Roberts tweeted. "So excited I woke up an hour early which I can assure you never happens." On July 17, Roberts tweeted that working with Aniston is a "dream come true."
"We're the Millers" stars Jason Sudeikis, 36, as a pot dealer who creates a fake family with Aniston and Roberts in order to smuggle 1,400 pounds of marijuana actress the United States; Aniston plays Sudeikis' hired "wife," who also happens to be a hooker.
Aniston and Sudeikis first shared the screen in 2010's "The Bounty Hunter." They teamed up again in 2011 for the ensemble comedy "Horrible Bosses," also starring Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Colin Farrell.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite