See Jennifer Aniston's Dowdy Movie Makeover
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: GEVA GRPR/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: JAXN/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Jennifer Aniston ... is that you?
The usually glamorous star unveiled her dramatic makeunder on the set of her new movie, "We're the Millers," in Wilmington, N.C., on July 23. Wearing a sleeveless blue button-up and khaki pants, the 43-year-old actress lugged a suitcase while filming a scene with Emma Roberts, 21.
"First day of filming on 'We're The Millers,'" Roberts tweeted. "So excited I woke up an hour early which I can assure you never happens." On July 17, Roberts tweeted that working with Aniston is a "dream come true."
"We're the Millers" stars Jason Sudeikis, 36, as a pot dealer who creates a fake family with Aniston and Roberts in order to smuggle 1,400 pounds of marijuana actress the United States; Aniston plays Sudeikis' hired "wife," who also happens to be a hooker.
Aniston and Sudeikis first shared the screen in 2010's "The Bounty Hunter." They teamed up again in 2011 for the ensemble comedy "Horrible Bosses," also starring Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Colin Farrell.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite