See Jennifer Aniston's Dowdy Movie Makeover
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: GEVA GRPR/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: JAXN/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Jennifer Aniston ... is that you?
The usually glamorous star unveiled her dramatic makeunder on the set of her new movie, "We're the Millers," in Wilmington, N.C., on July 23. Wearing a sleeveless blue button-up and khaki pants, the 43-year-old actress lugged a suitcase while filming a scene with Emma Roberts, 21.
"First day of filming on 'We're The Millers,'" Roberts tweeted. "So excited I woke up an hour early which I can assure you never happens." On July 17, Roberts tweeted that working with Aniston is a "dream come true."
"We're the Millers" stars Jason Sudeikis, 36, as a pot dealer who creates a fake family with Aniston and Roberts in order to smuggle 1,400 pounds of marijuana actress the United States; Aniston plays Sudeikis' hired "wife," who also happens to be a hooker.
Aniston and Sudeikis first shared the screen in 2010's "The Bounty Hunter." They teamed up again in 2011 for the ensemble comedy "Horrible Bosses," also starring Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Colin Farrell.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite