See Jennifer Aniston's Dowdy Movie Makeover
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: GEVA GRPR/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: JAXN/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
Jennifer Aniston ... is that you?
The usually glamorous star unveiled her dramatic makeunder on the set of her new movie, "We're the Millers," in Wilmington, N.C., on July 23. Wearing a sleeveless blue button-up and khaki pants, the 43-year-old actress lugged a suitcase while filming a scene with Emma Roberts, 21.
"First day of filming on 'We're The Millers,'" Roberts tweeted. "So excited I woke up an hour early which I can assure you never happens." On July 17, Roberts tweeted that working with Aniston is a "dream come true."
"We're the Millers" stars Jason Sudeikis, 36, as a pot dealer who creates a fake family with Aniston and Roberts in order to smuggle 1,400 pounds of marijuana actress the United States; Aniston plays Sudeikis' hired "wife," who also happens to be a hooker.
Aniston and Sudeikis first shared the screen in 2010's "The Bounty Hunter." They teamed up again in 2011 for the ensemble comedy "Horrible Bosses," also starring Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Colin Farrell.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite