See Jessica Biel's Giant Engagement Ring From Justin Timberlake!
- Photo: Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 10
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
After months of secrecy, the "New Year's Eve" actress finally debuted her giant rock in public at The Tavern in L.A. Thursday. She was joined by Timberlake, 31, who popped the question over the holidays in Jackson, Wyoming.
Biel first gave off a glimpse of her ring at a "Saturday Night Live" afterparty at New York City's Ristorante Asellina on February 18. "It looked vintage and might have been custom made," a witness told Us Weekly. Despite showing it off to Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig, Biel managed to keep her new bling hidden from photographers.
Timberlake and Biel, who have been together on-and-off for nearly five years, are planning to wed "this summer at a private estate," an insider recently told Us, who added that Biel is hoping to wear Monique Lhuillier for her big day.
Though neither star has talked publicly about their engagement, Biel's "New Year's Eve" and "Valentine's Day" director Garry Marshall recently admitted they've spoken at length about her happy news.
"We talk about it a lot. I hope it all works out -- they are terrific kids," Marshall told Us of Biel, 30, and Timberlake. "I love them both. I'm happy for her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite