See Josh Hutcherson With Bandages Off After 'Broken Nose' Surgery
- Photo: Chris Behnke/Ibanez/NPG1 of 13
- Photo: WENN/Chris Behnke/Ibanez/NPG2 of 13
- Photo: Chris Behnke/Ibanez/NPG3 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: Tiffany Rose/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Brian To/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Veteran TV Producer Robert Halmi Sr. Dies at 90MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:28:00 AM
- NBA ref Violet Palmer to marry longtime partnerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
New honker for "Hunger Games"' Peeta!
Josh Hutcherson was recently photographed out and about in Los Angeles with his nose heavily bandaged.
After initially declining to comment on why he went under the knife, the young actor later said it was for a "broken nose"
But Hutcherson, 19, re-emerged -- slightly bruised without the bandage -- on Tuesday in Beverly Hills.
In a quick chat with TMZ, the star finally clarified the situation. "Deviated septum," he said. "I was 90 percent blocked in my right nostril."
Hutcherson (whose nose appeared slightly altered) reassured the cameraman that he was "healing up."
With three additional films slated for release this year -- "7 Days in Havana," "The Forger" and "Red Dawn" -- Hutcherson will rejoin Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks and other "Hunger Games" stars when "Catching Fire" begins shooting later this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite