See Josh Hutcherson With Bandages Off After 'Broken Nose' Surgery
- Photo: Chris Behnke/Ibanez/NPG1 of 13
- Photo: WENN/Chris Behnke/Ibanez/NPG2 of 13
- Photo: Chris Behnke/Ibanez/NPG3 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: Tiffany Rose/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Brian To/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'True Blood's' Nelsan Ellis Slams Luke Grimes For Quitting Over Bisexual MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 9:53:00 PM
- Granny's Past and a Baby Bates? Downton Abbey Season 5 ScoopMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 9:52:00 PM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?
New honker for "Hunger Games"' Peeta!
Josh Hutcherson was recently photographed out and about in Los Angeles with his nose heavily bandaged.
After initially declining to comment on why he went under the knife, the young actor later said it was for a "broken nose"
But Hutcherson, 19, re-emerged -- slightly bruised without the bandage -- on Tuesday in Beverly Hills.
In a quick chat with TMZ, the star finally clarified the situation. "Deviated septum," he said. "I was 90 percent blocked in my right nostril."
Hutcherson (whose nose appeared slightly altered) reassured the cameraman that he was "healing up."
With three additional films slated for release this year -- "7 Days in Havana," "The Forger" and "Red Dawn" -- Hutcherson will rejoin Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks and other "Hunger Games" stars when "Catching Fire" begins shooting later this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite