See Katie Holmes' Glamorous Makeover on Harper's Bazaar Russia Cover
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Harper's Bazaar1 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Katie Holmes v. 3.0 is looking good!
Harper's Bazaar Russia recently released its October 2012 cover starring the newly-divorced actress, designer and mom.
In pics taken by famed photographer Gilles Bensimon, Holmes, 33, wears her chestnut hair in luscious, retro waves, with dramatic, smokey eye makeup and sexy nude-toned lipstick.
The Holmes and Yang designer wears Versace, Dolce&Gabbana, Moschino and Michael Kors inside the mag's pages.
Holmes, who finalized her divorce from Tom Cruise last month, will start rehearsals shortly for "Dead Accounts," her first Broadway show in 4 years. Her little girl Suri, 6, started school at Avenues in New York last week.
"It's like Katie got out of prison," a confidante told Us Weekly of the star, rebuilding her life ... this is a rebirth!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite