See Katie Holmes' Glamorous Makeover on Harper's Bazaar Russia Cover
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Harper's Bazaar1 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Katie Holmes v. 3.0 is looking good!
Harper's Bazaar Russia recently released its October 2012 cover starring the newly-divorced actress, designer and mom.
In pics taken by famed photographer Gilles Bensimon, Holmes, 33, wears her chestnut hair in luscious, retro waves, with dramatic, smokey eye makeup and sexy nude-toned lipstick.
The Holmes and Yang designer wears Versace, Dolce&Gabbana, Moschino and Michael Kors inside the mag's pages.
Holmes, who finalized her divorce from Tom Cruise last month, will start rehearsals shortly for "Dead Accounts," her first Broadway show in 4 years. Her little girl Suri, 6, started school at Avenues in New York last week.
"It's like Katie got out of prison," a confidante told Us Weekly of the star, rebuilding her life ... this is a rebirth!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite