See Nikki Reed's Gorgeous Wedding Dress
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 36
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 36
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 36
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 36
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 36
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 36
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 36
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 36
- Photo: SC2/WENN9 of 36
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG10 of 36
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 36
- Photo: WireImage12 of 36
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 36
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com14 of 36
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com15 of 36
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com16 of 36
- Photo: Fernando Allende/Splash News17 of 36
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage18 of 36
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP19 of 36
- Photo: Splash News20 of 36
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com21 of 36
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com22 of 36
- Photo: Anna Pocaro/LEP/Splash News23 of 36
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP24 of 36
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP25 of 36
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com26 of 36
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP27 of 36
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP28 of 36
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.29 of 36
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin30 of 36
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin31 of 36
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP32 of 36
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com33 of 36
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/GettyImages.com34 of 36
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com35 of 36
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Nikki Reed said yes to one beautiful dress!
The 23-year-old "Twilight" star said "I do" to Paul McDonald, 27, on Sunday at a private Malibu ranch while wearing a stunning Tacori gown with a 72-inch train. "It was so feminine," she tells the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday, of her strapless frock.
Reed and McDonald, an "American Idol" Season 10 contestant, wanted their celebration to feel "like an outdoor music festival."
Among the 130 guests at the wedding were Reed's best pal and her man of honor, DJ Qualls, and actress Nia Vardalos.
For more on Nikki and Paul's wedding, check out the new Us Weekly.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite