Selena Gomez: I would have two children by now If I lived in TexasRelated: Celeb Gloss, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour2 of 7
On her most eye-opening moments as UNICEF's youngest-ever U.S. ambassador:
"When I went to Ghana with my mom and my stepdad for UNICEF. That entire trip was life changing.
"There were kids playing with plastic bottles -- they got a bunch of rubber bands and put the bottles together and made a soccer ball -- and that was their entertainment; they were so happy! If you think how we live our lives here, we need so much to keep us entertained, and we expect so much. And these kids want an education so badly. I mean, I hated homework, and they want it; it's amazing. I also participated in the Global Poverty Project's Live Below the Line campaign, where I lived on $1.50 a day for a week -- such a cool experience."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite