Selena Gomez, Jaden Smith Dine Together in London
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Is Selena Gomez trying to make Justin Bieber jealous? The 20-year-old "Come & Get It" singer was photographed going to dinner with her on-again, off-again boyfriend's good friend Jaden Smith in London on Thursday.
Gomez, and Smith, 14, had smiles on their faces while grabbing a bite to eat at Hakkasan restaurant. The "After Earth" actor, who is in London promoting his new film with his dad, Will Smith, looked handsome in a long black suit coat as he escorted Gomez out of the restaurant. The former "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress also dressed up -- in a long black coat and a sheer black dress.
Gomez appeared to be in a good spirits after having tweeted Wednesday that she was feeling under the weather. "Sorry to everyone for having to cancel today. I am not sure if I am sick or ate some bad food but, I feel horrible," she wrote. "I am going to take the rest of the day and try and get better for tomorrow. So Sorry Love you guys."
The couple broke up in January, but have reunited multiple times since then. They recently shared a kiss at the Billboard Music Awards on May 19, which did not go over well with Gomez's friend Taylor Swift. The "We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together" was caught on camera sticking out her tongue when she saw them smooch.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTux by Armani
From Crowd Ignite