Selena Gomez, Jaden Smith Dine Together in London
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Politico Editor Rachel Smolkin Jumps to CNN as Executive Editor, PoliticsMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:23:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social Media
Is Selena Gomez trying to make Justin Bieber jealous? The 20-year-old "Come & Get It" singer was photographed going to dinner with her on-again, off-again boyfriend's good friend Jaden Smith in London on Thursday.
Gomez, and Smith, 14, had smiles on their faces while grabbing a bite to eat at Hakkasan restaurant. The "After Earth" actor, who is in London promoting his new film with his dad, Will Smith, looked handsome in a long black suit coat as he escorted Gomez out of the restaurant. The former "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress also dressed up -- in a long black coat and a sheer black dress.
Gomez appeared to be in a good spirits after having tweeted Wednesday that she was feeling under the weather. "Sorry to everyone for having to cancel today. I am not sure if I am sick or ate some bad food but, I feel horrible," she wrote. "I am going to take the rest of the day and try and get better for tomorrow. So Sorry Love you guys."
The couple broke up in January, but have reunited multiple times since then. They recently shared a kiss at the Billboard Music Awards on May 19, which did not go over well with Gomez's friend Taylor Swift. The "We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together" was caught on camera sticking out her tongue when she saw them smooch.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite