Selena Gomez, Jaden Smith Dine Together in London
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Is Selena Gomez trying to make Justin Bieber jealous? The 20-year-old "Come & Get It" singer was photographed going to dinner with her on-again, off-again boyfriend's good friend Jaden Smith in London on Thursday.
Gomez, and Smith, 14, had smiles on their faces while grabbing a bite to eat at Hakkasan restaurant. The "After Earth" actor, who is in London promoting his new film with his dad, Will Smith, looked handsome in a long black suit coat as he escorted Gomez out of the restaurant. The former "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress also dressed up -- in a long black coat and a sheer black dress.
Gomez appeared to be in a good spirits after having tweeted Wednesday that she was feeling under the weather. "Sorry to everyone for having to cancel today. I am not sure if I am sick or ate some bad food but, I feel horrible," she wrote. "I am going to take the rest of the day and try and get better for tomorrow. So Sorry Love you guys."
The couple broke up in January, but have reunited multiple times since then. They recently shared a kiss at the Billboard Music Awards on May 19, which did not go over well with Gomez's friend Taylor Swift. The "We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together" was caught on camera sticking out her tongue when she saw them smooch.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite