Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber, Falling in Love
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: WENN4 of 7
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves
Spill it, Selena!
In an interview with Seventeen.com, Selena Gomez opens up about her relationship with Justin Bieber and why she'll always love Demi Lovato.
"I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love," she says in reference to Bieber, 17. "I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm OK with that."
The two teen stars claimed to be just good friends for the first several months of their relationship; then they were spotted holding hands at Vanity Fair's Oscars afterparty in February. Afterward, in an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in March, Gomez finally admitted she was dating the teen idol.
In the Seventeen interview, Gomez also talks about her unwavering support of lifelong friend Demi Lovato, who recently opened up about her struggle with bipolar disorder, cutting and bulimia. "There's an amount of love that can never -- no matter what -- be taken away or torn apart, no matter the situation," she says. "There are certain people who you will always, always love, so if anything, this just reminded me of how much I truly love [Demi]."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite