Selena Gomez to launch Kmart clothing line
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures2 of 9
- Photo: Prisma/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- SXSW: Lionsgate Nabs Rights to Bigfoot Thriller 'Exists'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:21:00 AM
- 'Supernatural' Spinoff Casts 'Arrow' Alum in Final Lead Role, GeMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:00:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Roars to $17 Million First Day at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 8:32:00 AM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- SXSW: Lionsgate Nabs Rights to Bigfoot Thriller 'Exists'
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. (AP) -- Selena Gomez will launch a line of clothing at Kmart stores this summer.
Gomez, 17, stars in Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place."
The "Dream Out Loud" collection, aimed at teenagers, will go in sale in late July, just in time for the back-to-school shopping season. It will include sportswear, purses, belts and accessories. In October it will be expanded to include shoes, the discount retailer said Tuesday.
From Crowd Ignite