Selena Gomez to launch Kmart clothing line
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures2 of 9
- Photo: Prisma/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. (AP) -- Selena Gomez will launch a line of clothing at Kmart stores this summer.
Gomez, 17, stars in Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place."
The "Dream Out Loud" collection, aimed at teenagers, will go in sale in late July, just in time for the back-to-school shopping season. It will include sportswear, purses, belts and accessories. In October it will be expanded to include shoes, the discount retailer said Tuesday.
From Crowd Ignite