Selena Gomez to launch Kmart clothing line
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures2 of 9
- Photo: Prisma/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. (AP) -- Selena Gomez will launch a line of clothing at Kmart stores this summer.
Gomez, 17, stars in Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place."
The "Dream Out Loud" collection, aimed at teenagers, will go in sale in late July, just in time for the back-to-school shopping season. It will include sportswear, purses, belts and accessories. In October it will be expanded to include shoes, the discount retailer said Tuesday.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite