Selena Gomez to launch Kmart clothing line
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures2 of 9
- Photo: Prisma/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. (AP) -- Selena Gomez will launch a line of clothing at Kmart stores this summer.
Gomez, 17, stars in Disney Channel's "Wizards of Waverly Place."
The "Dream Out Loud" collection, aimed at teenagers, will go in sale in late July, just in time for the back-to-school shopping season. It will include sportswear, purses, belts and accessories. In October it will be expanded to include shoes, the discount retailer said Tuesday.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite