Selma Blair: 'I Didn't Lose Any Baby Weight'
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: @SelmaBlair/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Mr/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Danny//WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FavesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'
By Jon Warech, with reporting by Ericka N. Goodman
While most Hollywood moms put their personal trainers on speed dial the second they give birth, Selma Blair, who welcomed son Arthur Saint Bleick on July 25, says she's been in no rush to hit the gym.
"I didn't work out," she told Wonderwall while watching Gucci Westman, Revlon's Global artistic director, prep models for the runway at the J. Mendel Spring/Summer 2012 show. "I didn't actually lose any baby weight yet. I actually only weigh one pound less than I did when I was at the hospital. I have to be honest about that; I have not been exercising yet, but I will now."
She plans to eventually do Pilates at Bodyline L.A., and other than a few bad nights on the road, Blair says she has been dieting.
"I went to Venice and Toronto and I've been eating," she said. "Other than this traveling stint, I've been following Alicia Silverstone's 'Kind Diet,' so that should be helpful."
As for wearing some J. Mendel clothing, Blair admits she still needs a little help.
"I love his clothes," she said. "I just had [the] baby a few weeks ago so things are fitting me a little strange. I'm kind of realizing that I should have worn two pairs of Spanx instead of one."
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite