Selma Blair: 'I Didn't Lose Any Baby Weight'
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: @SelmaBlair/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Mr/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Danny//WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FavesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
By Jon Warech, with reporting by Ericka N. Goodman
While most Hollywood moms put their personal trainers on speed dial the second they give birth, Selma Blair, who welcomed son Arthur Saint Bleick on July 25, says she's been in no rush to hit the gym.
"I didn't work out," she told Wonderwall while watching Gucci Westman, Revlon's Global artistic director, prep models for the runway at the J. Mendel Spring/Summer 2012 show. "I didn't actually lose any baby weight yet. I actually only weigh one pound less than I did when I was at the hospital. I have to be honest about that; I have not been exercising yet, but I will now."
She plans to eventually do Pilates at Bodyline L.A., and other than a few bad nights on the road, Blair says she has been dieting.
"I went to Venice and Toronto and I've been eating," she said. "Other than this traveling stint, I've been following Alicia Silverstone's 'Kind Diet,' so that should be helpful."
As for wearing some J. Mendel clothing, Blair admits she still needs a little help.
"I love his clothes," she said. "I just had [the] baby a few weeks ago so things are fitting me a little strange. I'm kind of realizing that I should have worn two pairs of Spanx instead of one."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite