Selma Blair: 'I Didn't Lose Any Baby Weight'
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: @SelmaBlair/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Mr/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Danny//WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FavesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New DealMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Video: The Bachelorette's Andi and Josh Share the One Moment They Wish Made It on AirMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:18:00 PM
- 'Sin City 2' Ad Rejected by ABC Because Eva Green's Too SexyMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Leaked $100,000 Bryan Singer-Michael Egan Sex Abuse Settlement Could Still Stand, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New Deal
By Jon Warech, with reporting by Ericka N. Goodman
While most Hollywood moms put their personal trainers on speed dial the second they give birth, Selma Blair, who welcomed son Arthur Saint Bleick on July 25, says she's been in no rush to hit the gym.
"I didn't work out," she told Wonderwall while watching Gucci Westman, Revlon's Global artistic director, prep models for the runway at the J. Mendel Spring/Summer 2012 show. "I didn't actually lose any baby weight yet. I actually only weigh one pound less than I did when I was at the hospital. I have to be honest about that; I have not been exercising yet, but I will now."
She plans to eventually do Pilates at Bodyline L.A., and other than a few bad nights on the road, Blair says she has been dieting.
"I went to Venice and Toronto and I've been eating," she said. "Other than this traveling stint, I've been following Alicia Silverstone's 'Kind Diet,' so that should be helpful."
As for wearing some J. Mendel clothing, Blair admits she still needs a little help.
"I love his clothes," she said. "I just had [the] baby a few weeks ago so things are fitting me a little strange. I'm kind of realizing that I should have worn two pairs of Spanx instead of one."
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite