Selma Blair: 'I Didn't Lose Any Baby Weight'
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: @SelmaBlair/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Mr/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Danny//WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FavesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
By Jon Warech, with reporting by Ericka N. Goodman
While most Hollywood moms put their personal trainers on speed dial the second they give birth, Selma Blair, who welcomed son Arthur Saint Bleick on July 25, says she's been in no rush to hit the gym.
"I didn't work out," she told Wonderwall while watching Gucci Westman, Revlon's Global artistic director, prep models for the runway at the J. Mendel Spring/Summer 2012 show. "I didn't actually lose any baby weight yet. I actually only weigh one pound less than I did when I was at the hospital. I have to be honest about that; I have not been exercising yet, but I will now."
She plans to eventually do Pilates at Bodyline L.A., and other than a few bad nights on the road, Blair says she has been dieting.
"I went to Venice and Toronto and I've been eating," she said. "Other than this traveling stint, I've been following Alicia Silverstone's 'Kind Diet,' so that should be helpful."
As for wearing some J. Mendel clothing, Blair admits she still needs a little help.
"I love his clothes," she said. "I just had [the] baby a few weeks ago so things are fitting me a little strange. I'm kind of realizing that I should have worn two pairs of Spanx instead of one."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite