Selma Blair: 'I Didn't Lose Any Baby Weight'
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: @SelmaBlair/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Mr/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Danny//WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FavesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
By Jon Warech, with reporting by Ericka N. Goodman
While most Hollywood moms put their personal trainers on speed dial the second they give birth, Selma Blair, who welcomed son Arthur Saint Bleick on July 25, says she's been in no rush to hit the gym.
"I didn't work out," she told Wonderwall while watching Gucci Westman, Revlon's Global artistic director, prep models for the runway at the J. Mendel Spring/Summer 2012 show. "I didn't actually lose any baby weight yet. I actually only weigh one pound less than I did when I was at the hospital. I have to be honest about that; I have not been exercising yet, but I will now."
She plans to eventually do Pilates at Bodyline L.A., and other than a few bad nights on the road, Blair says she has been dieting.
"I went to Venice and Toronto and I've been eating," she said. "Other than this traveling stint, I've been following Alicia Silverstone's 'Kind Diet,' so that should be helpful."
As for wearing some J. Mendel clothing, Blair admits she still needs a little help.
"I love his clothes," she said. "I just had [the] baby a few weeks ago so things are fitting me a little strange. I'm kind of realizing that I should have worn two pairs of Spanx instead of one."
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite