Selma Blair Stuns in First Post-Baby Red Carpet Appearance
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: @SelmaBlair/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Mr/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Danny//WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FavesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Red hot mama!
Just five weeks after giving birth to her son Arthur Saint Bleick (father is fashion designer Jason Bleick), Selma Blair showed off her amazing figure at the premiere of her new film "Dark Horse" in Venice, Italy on Monday.
The 39-year-old new mom wore a floor-length red Lanvin gown with billowy sleeves and pulled her hair back into a sophisticated updo, which accentuated her diamond earrings and smoky eye makeup.
Earlier in the day, the actress attended a photocall for the flick dressed in a form-fitting green Roland Mouret dress.
Back in June, Blair gushed to Us Weekly about her pregnancy. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."
The "Cruel Intentions" actress -- who ended her two-year marriage to Ahmet Zappa in 2006 and dated her "Kath & Kim" costar Mikey Day from 2008 until 2010 -- announced her pregnancy in January.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite