Selma Blair Stuns in First Post-Baby Red Carpet Appearance
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: @SelmaBlair/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Mr/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Danny//WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: Danny/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FavesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Red hot mama!
Just five weeks after giving birth to her son Arthur Saint Bleick (father is fashion designer Jason Bleick), Selma Blair showed off her amazing figure at the premiere of her new film "Dark Horse" in Venice, Italy on Monday.
The 39-year-old new mom wore a floor-length red Lanvin gown with billowy sleeves and pulled her hair back into a sophisticated updo, which accentuated her diamond earrings and smoky eye makeup.
Earlier in the day, the actress attended a photocall for the flick dressed in a form-fitting green Roland Mouret dress.
Back in June, Blair gushed to Us Weekly about her pregnancy. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."
The "Cruel Intentions" actress -- who ended her two-year marriage to Ahmet Zappa in 2006 and dated her "Kath & Kim" costar Mikey Day from 2008 until 2010 -- announced her pregnancy in January.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite