Seth Rogen Weds!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: NP2/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: JC1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: Kaminski / Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
The "Knocked Up" actor, 29, wed longtime girlfriend, writer Lauren Miller, at Kunde Estate in Sonoma, Calif., Us Weekly confirms.
Officiated by a female rabbi, the Jewish ceremony took place atop a hill surrounded by vineyards, with such comedy all-stars attending, such as Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, "The Office" star, Craig Robinson, director-producer Judd Apatow and wife Leslie Mann (plus their three kids).
After exchanging their vows, the bride and groom drove off in a convertible, headed for another spot on the property for the reception.
"The wedding was more laughs than anything else," one source tells Us of the three-day celebration. "Every other line was a joke and the crowd couldn't contain their laughter. It was nonstop fun!"
Opening up about the engagement on Conan in November 2010, Rogen revealed wacky details about the proposal.
After buying the ring, "Literally, I felt like someone had given me like a truckload of heroin to hold onto, I felt like the feds were going to kick in my door at any second," he said. "I couldn't have a conversation with my girlfriend. All I could think of was this ring. Like, 'Don't say 'Lord of the Rings!' Don't mention anything about a ring!"
To calm his nerves, he proposed on the spot -- while she was changing in the closet.
"I didn't picture it like this, and I know she didn't picture it like this. No little girl is like 'It'll happen in a closet with my [chest] out.'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite