Seth Rogen Weds!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: NP2/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: JC1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: Kaminski / Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Outfest to Honor Hilary Swank, Armistead Maupin and Levi Strauss & Co at Legacy Awards DinneMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Maker Studios Targets Hispanic Millennials With MiTú PartnershipMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback PlansMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:24:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' Review: Scott Bakula Steers CBS's Competent ExpansionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:18:00 AM
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well
The "Knocked Up" actor, 29, wed longtime girlfriend, writer Lauren Miller, at Kunde Estate in Sonoma, Calif., Us Weekly confirms.
Officiated by a female rabbi, the Jewish ceremony took place atop a hill surrounded by vineyards, with such comedy all-stars attending, such as Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, "The Office" star, Craig Robinson, director-producer Judd Apatow and wife Leslie Mann (plus their three kids).
After exchanging their vows, the bride and groom drove off in a convertible, headed for another spot on the property for the reception.
"The wedding was more laughs than anything else," one source tells Us of the three-day celebration. "Every other line was a joke and the crowd couldn't contain their laughter. It was nonstop fun!"
Opening up about the engagement on Conan in November 2010, Rogen revealed wacky details about the proposal.
After buying the ring, "Literally, I felt like someone had given me like a truckload of heroin to hold onto, I felt like the feds were going to kick in my door at any second," he said. "I couldn't have a conversation with my girlfriend. All I could think of was this ring. Like, 'Don't say 'Lord of the Rings!' Don't mention anything about a ring!"
To calm his nerves, he proposed on the spot -- while she was changing in the closet.
"I didn't picture it like this, and I know she didn't picture it like this. No little girl is like 'It'll happen in a closet with my [chest] out.'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite