Seth Rogen Weds!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: NP2/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: JC1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: Kaminski / Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
The "Knocked Up" actor, 29, wed longtime girlfriend, writer Lauren Miller, at Kunde Estate in Sonoma, Calif., Us Weekly confirms.
Officiated by a female rabbi, the Jewish ceremony took place atop a hill surrounded by vineyards, with such comedy all-stars attending, such as Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, "The Office" star, Craig Robinson, director-producer Judd Apatow and wife Leslie Mann (plus their three kids).
After exchanging their vows, the bride and groom drove off in a convertible, headed for another spot on the property for the reception.
"The wedding was more laughs than anything else," one source tells Us of the three-day celebration. "Every other line was a joke and the crowd couldn't contain their laughter. It was nonstop fun!"
Opening up about the engagement on Conan in November 2010, Rogen revealed wacky details about the proposal.
After buying the ring, "Literally, I felt like someone had given me like a truckload of heroin to hold onto, I felt like the feds were going to kick in my door at any second," he said. "I couldn't have a conversation with my girlfriend. All I could think of was this ring. Like, 'Don't say 'Lord of the Rings!' Don't mention anything about a ring!"
To calm his nerves, he proposed on the spot -- while she was changing in the closet.
"I didn't picture it like this, and I know she didn't picture it like this. No little girl is like 'It'll happen in a closet with my [chest] out.'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite