Seth Rogen Weds!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: NP2/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: JC1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: Kaminski / Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- ESPYs Exec Producer: We Would've Loved to Have Had LeBron James Announce Move on Our ShowMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Paramount to Extend Deal With Michael Bay's Platinum Dunes (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:34:00 PM
- Starz Sets Premiere Dates for LeBron James Comedy 'Survivor's Remorse,' RMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Touts Saturday Baseball Success, Gears Up for Tuesday's All-Star GameMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:13:00 PM
- 'Please Like Me' Star Explains How to Shower With a Baby on TVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 1:46:00 PM
- ESPYs Exec Producer: We Would've Loved to Have Had LeBron James Announce Move on Our Show
The "Knocked Up" actor, 29, wed longtime girlfriend, writer Lauren Miller, at Kunde Estate in Sonoma, Calif., Us Weekly confirms.
Officiated by a female rabbi, the Jewish ceremony took place atop a hill surrounded by vineyards, with such comedy all-stars attending, such as Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, "The Office" star, Craig Robinson, director-producer Judd Apatow and wife Leslie Mann (plus their three kids).
After exchanging their vows, the bride and groom drove off in a convertible, headed for another spot on the property for the reception.
"The wedding was more laughs than anything else," one source tells Us of the three-day celebration. "Every other line was a joke and the crowd couldn't contain their laughter. It was nonstop fun!"
Opening up about the engagement on Conan in November 2010, Rogen revealed wacky details about the proposal.
After buying the ring, "Literally, I felt like someone had given me like a truckload of heroin to hold onto, I felt like the feds were going to kick in my door at any second," he said. "I couldn't have a conversation with my girlfriend. All I could think of was this ring. Like, 'Don't say 'Lord of the Rings!' Don't mention anything about a ring!"
To calm his nerves, he proposed on the spot -- while she was changing in the closet.
"I didn't picture it like this, and I know she didn't picture it like this. No little girl is like 'It'll happen in a closet with my [chest] out.'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTParis Fashion
From Crowd Ignite