Seth Rogen Weds!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: NP2/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: JC1/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: Kaminski / Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
The "Knocked Up" actor, 29, wed longtime girlfriend, writer Lauren Miller, at Kunde Estate in Sonoma, Calif., Us Weekly confirms.
Officiated by a female rabbi, the Jewish ceremony took place atop a hill surrounded by vineyards, with such comedy all-stars attending, such as Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, "The Office" star, Craig Robinson, director-producer Judd Apatow and wife Leslie Mann (plus their three kids).
After exchanging their vows, the bride and groom drove off in a convertible, headed for another spot on the property for the reception.
"The wedding was more laughs than anything else," one source tells Us of the three-day celebration. "Every other line was a joke and the crowd couldn't contain their laughter. It was nonstop fun!"
Opening up about the engagement on Conan in November 2010, Rogen revealed wacky details about the proposal.
After buying the ring, "Literally, I felt like someone had given me like a truckload of heroin to hold onto, I felt like the feds were going to kick in my door at any second," he said. "I couldn't have a conversation with my girlfriend. All I could think of was this ring. Like, 'Don't say 'Lord of the Rings!' Don't mention anything about a ring!"
To calm his nerves, he proposed on the spot -- while she was changing in the closet.
"I didn't picture it like this, and I know she didn't picture it like this. No little girl is like 'It'll happen in a closet with my [chest] out.'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite