Amanda Seyfried: Everyone Wants to Sleep With Channing Tatum
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: VAET/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Wonderwall11 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: CIAO/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros./Claudette Barius/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
By Entertainment Tonight
"Channing was amazing," the actress, 27, recalled of working with the heartthrob. "Everybody wants to have sex with him. And the only person he wants to have sex with is his wife, Jenna [Dewan-Tatum]. He's the most loyal husband."
As for Seyfried's love life, she's admits she hasn't been quite so lucky. "The thing is, I can't date anybody without it being portrayed as a serious relationship in the tabloids. It sucks!" she told the magazine. "Like Josh Hartnett and I were friends; we hung out, we dated. I don't actually have sex with every male I come into contact with."
While Seyfried is already gaining lots of attention for her Oscar buzz-worthy film "Les Miserables," out Christmas day, the actress is also set to star as porn star Linda Lovelace next year, a role that is sure to include nude scenes. "It's not about my body. It's not about me. You're playing somebody else. You're not going to believe a love scene if the people are dressed. You're not going to believe a stripper who has on a bra and underwear the whole time."
Seyfried adds, "At the same time, it has to do with how comfortable you are with letting people see your skin. For me, I'm OK with it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite