Amanda Seyfried: Everyone Wants to Sleep With Channing Tatum
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: VAET/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Wonderwall11 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: CIAO/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros./Claudette Barius/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse Lawsuit
By Entertainment Tonight
"Channing was amazing," the actress, 27, recalled of working with the heartthrob. "Everybody wants to have sex with him. And the only person he wants to have sex with is his wife, Jenna [Dewan-Tatum]. He's the most loyal husband."
As for Seyfried's love life, she's admits she hasn't been quite so lucky. "The thing is, I can't date anybody without it being portrayed as a serious relationship in the tabloids. It sucks!" she told the magazine. "Like Josh Hartnett and I were friends; we hung out, we dated. I don't actually have sex with every male I come into contact with."
While Seyfried is already gaining lots of attention for her Oscar buzz-worthy film "Les Miserables," out Christmas day, the actress is also set to star as porn star Linda Lovelace next year, a role that is sure to include nude scenes. "It's not about my body. It's not about me. You're playing somebody else. You're not going to believe a love scene if the people are dressed. You're not going to believe a stripper who has on a bra and underwear the whole time."
Seyfried adds, "At the same time, it has to do with how comfortable you are with letting people see your skin. For me, I'm OK with it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite